REDWELL FISHERIES FISHING RULES:
DUE TO AN OUTBREAK OF KHV VIRUS AT A LOCAL FISHERY NOBODY MAY FISH THESE WATERS WITHOUT PRIOR ARRANGEMENT. DO NOT APPROACH THE WATER WITHOUT SPEAKING TO MANAGEMENT FIRST.
- Cars must be parked in the Angler’s car park near the site entrance
- Only Members (including Associate Members) are entitled to park in the Members car park at the lake side.
- By prior arrangement, registered disabled Anglers may book our disabled fishing pegs and use the lakeside car park
- Please obtain a ticket before fishing from Reception
- All Anglers must hold a valid Environment Agency Rod Licence
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Please dip nets in the dip tanks provided before fishing
- Bivvies and audible electronic bite alarms are not allowed
- Barbed hooks, bolt rigs and spinning are not allowed
- Please ensure you remain within arms reach of your rod or remove the terminal tackle/bait from the water
- Unhooking mats are compulsory
- Please take all your litter away with you
- Night fishing is available by prior arrangement for Members only
- The use of Keep nets are not permitted except during officially organised matches
Ground bait may be used – a maximum of 1 kilo
No boilies, nuts, blood worm, trout or high oil pellets. Carp pellets are acceptable.