Fishing at Redwell
OPENING TIMES: 7.30 am – Dusk
Redwell Fisheries operates an Honesty Ticket system. All day tickets must be pre-booked either in person, by phone, email or text. On arrival each angler must complete a registration form and place this, together with the exact fee, in the supplied envelope which must be posted through Reception door. Please remember to retain the appropriate section of your ticket as proof of payment. This will need to be shown to the bailiff on request. Registration forms can be downloaded from the website or emailed on request.
All anglers must have a valid Rod licence and must ensure that all equipment is dipped in the dip tanks prior to approaching the water.
Anyone caught fishing without a ticket will be asked to leave and will not be allowed to return.
Tel: 01524 221979 or 07973 264861
- Adults £10.00 (one rod) £12.00(two rods)
- Children (10-12 Yrs) £8.00
- Children under 10 yrs £4.00
- Senior Ctzns/Disabled £8.00(one rod) £10.00
EveningTickets (Summer) 5pm to Dusk:
- Adults £8.00 (one rod) £10.00(two rods)
- Children (one rod only) £8.00
Visitors staying on the caravan park are entitled to reduced fishing prices (£8.00 per rod)
MEMBERSHIP (Valid for 12 months from 1st March)
- Full Membership with season ticket: £180
- Full Membership with concession : £160
- Associate Membership: £25
*Concessionary day rate of £8 one rod, £10 two rods applies